Getting Things Done Level 1 Course in English
Do you recognize this?
- You’re an expert in your field, but e-mails and ad hoc issues prevent you from showing it.
- At the end of the day you miss the feeling of having made real progress. Once at home you find it difficult to let go of your work.
- You’re overwhelmed and it’s difficult to stay focused. Your head is always full of things you have to do. But when?
- You’re convinced you could have done so much more today. But how?
GTD is about creating space and focus so you can maximize your productivity in a world with ever-increasing amounts of information. The GTD Level 1: Fundamentals course delivers a highly effective and sustainable way to attain greater levels of personal productivity.
What is Getting Things Done?
“Your mind is for having ideas. Not for holding them”
What you will learn during a Level 1 course:
- How to empty your head, so you can focus on the things that really matter.
- How to swiftly process all the commitments in your work and life.
- How to create a well-organized list of tasks and projects.
- How to make trusted choices in your work and all that you do.
- How to build a trusted system that exactly fits your needs.
- How to maintain the system so that it becomes a regular part of your daily life.
For Outlook, Gmail, Evernote or pen and paper
All you need for GTD is a place to store lists. You can implement GTD in whatever kind of tools you are currently using. It doesn’t matter if you’re using Windows or Mac, Outlook, Gmail, Evernote or even the trusted pen & paper solution. You’ll be able to implement GTD.
We will provide you with a robust participant package that includes:
- Getting Things Done book by David Allen
- Participant Workbook
- GTD Workflow Map
- GTD Methodology Guides
If you are interested in an incompany course you can contact us for prices and possibilities.
At the moment we have no GTD Level 1 open courses scheduled, contact us when it concerns your own individual interest.
For more information about GTD in English, visit the Getting Things Done website.
Do you want more information?
You can contact us by e-mail or phone to ask your questions!
Would you rather have us contact you?
Then you can fill in this form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible!